Popular Posts
-
Despite just announcing its biggest ever job cuts, at around 18,000 employees, Microsoft is planning to challenge Google's Artific...
-
At the weekend I went to see The Royal New Zealand Ballet perform Coppélia . What can that possibly have to ...
-
We're seeing some increasingly creative ideas for using Google Street View and The Guardian has recently...
-
This is an "off topic" post, but like many I've become addicted to Game of Thrones and have spent some time trying to figure o...
-
Dartmouth University has announced that: "At 4 a.m. on May 1, 1964, in the basement of College Hall, P...
-
Algorithms control our daily lives, wether we're aware of it or not. Algorithms run riot in financial ma...
-
The graph above shows the trend in applications for science and engineering degrees at the University of Was...
-
The Guardian reports that Microsoft is to release a near real time voice translator as Skype Translator by ...
-
Y ou've probably never heard of Orkut (unless you're Brazilian) and I didn't even recall having ...
